In 1993, Brookfield started the Home Care Agency. Initially, this was to offer 'Extra Care' to our Nursing home patients if they were discharged. Due to demand, the agency expanded rapidly and now covers the West Wirral area enabling individuals to remain in their own home supported with their daily living activities.
Brookfield Agency offers a flexible caring service to clients in their own homes, promoting independence whilst providing support to main carers/family. We can provide for a range of duties in your home to ensure peace of mind and to relieve the stress of caring. We can offer support from as little as 1/2 hour an week to 24 hour care.
All enquiries are assesed by the team with detailed care plans being formulated and discussed with clients and their relatives in their home before care work is assigned.
Our staff are recruited locally, following a rigorous recruitment process including police checks and a period of induction before commencing employment. Thereafter staff have an ongoing training program.
We can provide the following services...
- Professional advice and assessment service
- Carefully selected personnel for a range of caring duties from 1/2 an hour to 24 hours
- Assistance with washing, dressing and bathing
- Assist to bed service
- Supervision of medication as prescribed by medical practitioner
- Shopping and pension collecting
- Preparation and supervision of meals
- Light household duties including laundry service
- Social interaction / outings
- Sitting service
- Advice on nursing homecare if required, either short or long term
- Temporary support as and when the need arises.
Registered by the CQC and Metropolitan Borough of Wirral
If you need any further information, then please don't hesitate to contact us.